Daily inspections are the first step of non-conformance tracking and quality assurance in agriculture.
Non-conformance tracking forms the basis of data collection systems and allows accurate analysis of systemic trends.
Challenges of greenhouse and vertical farming inspections
· Labor and time intensive daily inspections are a must
· A variety of crop issues need to be identified correctly and quickly.
· Crop locations can be difficult to record and understand
· Corrective actions for crop quality are missed completely or implemented too late
· Analysis of systemic trends is informal or dysfunctional
Smart checklists streamline the quality assurance process
· Digital lists with predefined selections and bar code scanning speed up reporting
· Non-conformance locations marked on layouts, maps and floorplans for accuracy
· Use your own custom maps
· Notated images captured to clarify issues and allow detailed analysis
· Corrective actions immediately notified and carried out with Poimapper tasks
· Identify systemic trends with customizable charts and reports
· Make accurate predictions and pre-empt corrective actions.
Use customisable checklists to effectively:
· Track pest populations and movements across production areas
· Analyse germination rates
· Identify the source of biosecurity breaches
· Identify the source of light issues
· Identify irrigation failures
· Track and analyse the effects of nutrition programs
· Schedule and track completion of daily operations tasks
Trial smart checklists for your farming inspections
We will send you instructions and help you get started with demo and free training session.
Define your custom checklists
Mark observations on custom layouts
Define your own charts