What is Poimapper and mobile data collection?
With mobile data collection, you can move from paper forms and Excel/Word templates to interactive applications.
A typical solution consists of the following elements:
1. A mobile app installed from one of the app stores, by which you can collect data offline,
2. A form builder by which you can define the forms and checklist templates
3. A cloud service that enables uploading of collected data to a database and viewing of the collected data as well as user administration for adding users and user groups.
Poimapper is a mobile data collection with the following advanced features:
1. Inclusion of your own custom maps, for instance for floorplans and blueprints
2. Rule-based reasoning enabling to make the app a domain expert system guiding the data collection
3. Sharing of the data between all team members, including push notifications of updated data.
For more information and a free trial contact us.
You can read more about like this, click here!