Quality audit challenges.
Quality is a top priority for most companies, but challenges do exist:
• Audit execution is slow due to inefficient data collection
• Reports are incomplete, and key findings are easily missed
• Reporting is done separately by several stakeholders
• Delays between audit and corrective action
• Overall visibility is poor
In some cases, audits can become a high-cost formality with quality targets not met, and ultimately real business benefits are not achieved.
Easy-to-use mobile app for audits improves quality monitoring motivation.
An underlying challenge in audits is the cumbersome nature of filling paper forms or separate Excel/Word documents and then later transferring the results to company audit registers. Furthermore, the existing quality reporting systems may not be convenient to use during the on-site audits.
Visual and easy-to-use audit applications streamline the reporting process, supports the auditor’s work and thus improve motivation to complete the audits comprehensively and on time.
If you are interested in Supplier Audits, find more information here. Supplier Audit